6 eggs, separated
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1 1/2 cups almond flour
3-4 tbsp grass-fed butter, melted
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the egg whites and cream of tartar.
3. Using a hand mixer, whip the eggs until soft peaks form.
4. In a food processor, combine the egg yolks and remaining ingredients and blend until well incorporated.
5. Transfer mix to a medium bowl and gently fold in the egg white mixture.
6. Grease an 8-x4-inch loaf pan and pour in the batter.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
Serves 20 (1 slice per person)